Working Mechanism for IDSR Reporting
IDSR - Working Mechanism
IDSR Reporting - Procedure
1. IT team will ensure the availability and maintenance of DHIS-2 software for uninterrupted workflow.
2. Associate Editor (Data Analysis) will extract and analyze data from DHIS-2 software regarding IDSR priority diseases on every Wednesday during 09:00 am to 12:00 pm.
3. Senior Editor (Data Analysis) will review the analyzed data on every Wednesday during 12:00 pm to 01:00 pm.
4. Associate Editor (Epidemiology) will update the epidemiological highlights and interpret the visual data on every Wednesday from 01:00 pm to 03:00 pm.
5. Associate Editor (Risk communication) will give recommendations for the most commonly reported IDSR priority diseases on every Wednesday during 03:00 pm to 04:00 pm.
6. Senior Editors (Epidemiology and Risk Communication) will review the content material on every Thursday during 09:00 am to 11:00 am.
7. Graphic designer will format, copy edit and proof read the technically reviewed PHB draft on every Thursday during 11:00 am to 01:00 pm.
8. Managing Editor will finalize the bulletin and Editor in Chief will give the final approval for dissemination and publication on every Thursday during 01:00 pm to 03:00 pm.
9. Administrative Assistant and IT department will publish and disseminate the final approved PHB document on every Thursday during 01:00 pm to 03:00 pm.